SHOWROOM ASSISTANT, ANTIQUE RESTORER
Do you (or someone you know) love old stuff? Are you good with people? Do you like to restore things? Are you willing to learn all sorts details about antiques and history? Do you play well with others? You might make a good member of our team!
We are looking to fill a part-time floor position. Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays.
YES TO- people skills, antiques, dirt, cleaning products, strong work ethic, goofy humor, curiosity, and nerdiness.
NO TO- fear of dirt, haughtiness, slovenlyness, apathy.
- Customer sales and cashier
- Repairing, restoring antique hardware
- General showroom maintenance
- 20-30 hours per week
- Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays and Tuesdays
- strong work ethic
- No aversion to dirt, cleaning and refinishing which may include chemicals
- Knowledge of hardware and/or antiques helpful
Please deliver resumes in person to the cashier counter at Old Portland Hardware & Architectural. Please note that we are closed on Mondays.